Friday, December 14, 2007

(1) What talents (new or hidden) have you learned/ discovered about yourself this semester?

I learnt that, compared to last semester, my grades were almost the same but it was still considered good. Having good grades/ results is no talent. It is a matter of listening to the teacher attentively in class and also practicing in a particular subject, for example Math.

I admit that I did slack a little and my marks all dropped to a certain extent where two subjects failed. I was upset and reflected on where I went wrong. It was because I didn’t revise my subjects, and fooled around a lot. They say when you get good results; don’t be proud and stop being hardworking. Your results will drop and perhaps fail subjects that you were initially bad at but got good results because of practicing.

But I believe that everyone can get good results, if we are willing to be hardworking, take up all the challenges that we face and never give up just because of some setbacks.

-160 words-

0 comments: