Friday, December 14, 2007

(4) Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or made a big mistake. ( A bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute,etc) What sorts of lessons did you learn about yourself from that challenge and/ or mistake? How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? IN what ways does this experience help you to plan for the next semester?

I remembered it was during math lesson. The test on algebra or angles’ result was out. I barely passed the test. I was upset, even though this test did not have anything to do with CA2. I always scored well for math and this test was a total flop to me.

I learned that without daily practice, my math’s result can drop. A lot. I then realized I had been lazing around, not serious in my studies. I wanted to work even harder, but I realized that it was too late, because CA2 was just around the corner. I had no choice, but to let it be like this and hoped that I passed my math.

I used to be like this in the past, not concerned about studies, so my failing marks didn’t influence me. But now that I got better results, it does influence me in a lot of ways, like how I plan for every exam, making sure I practice my math everyday, no matter what.

This experience has helped me plan better for next semester. I will make sure I revise and practice my math everyday, no matter how busy I am.

-196 words (excluding title)-

0 comments: