Monday, December 24, 2007

4)Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challange or made a big mistake.(a bad grade on something,letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute,etc.)What sorts of lessons did you learn about yourself from that challange and/or mistake?How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? In what ways does this experience help you to plan for next semester?

The biggest challange is when i was doing exam for the maths and science papers.It was so difficult that closing the papers and giving up.But i still try to solved the problems but half heartedly.

When the result is out,i did not feel anything at all for my maths and science.But all that change after someone advised me about my future and how important the subjects was for my future used.I tried harder on another exam and the result came out better than before.

We must not skipped any supplementry and must always try out and do daily practice on the maths questions. I learned that in science we must read about the facts more to improved in the subject.We must work hard and to give up because we must passed every exam or test that we take.I planned to work really hard next year because it is very important year.

~160 words~{excluding tittle}
MARLIAH(:

0 comments: