Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2) Describe one goal that you set for yourself in September. What steps have you taken? Where and how have you met the goal? Where and how have you fallen short ? And how will you proceed toward the goal in the second semester ?

The goal that I have set for myself is to do well or do better for my Maths in the End-of-Year Examinations. The steps that I have taken are:
1) Pay more attention to the teacher when he / she is teaching.
2) Do more revision at home during my free time.
3) Ask the teacher if I do not understand the question or the chapter.
4) Study together in small groups with my friends.

However, I did not do very well in the End-of-Year examinations, as I did not managed to do all of them. Another thing is that I did not manged my time very well. For the next semester, I would pay attention in class and ask the teacher if I am not clear with anything. I may plan a timetable for myself. I want to achieve much better results for my upcoming tests and exams.

0 comments: