Wednesday, January 2, 2008

4) Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or made a big mistake. ( a bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute, etc.) What sorts of lesson did you learn about yourself from that challenge and/or mistake? How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? In what ways does this experience help you to plan for next semester?

I made a big mistake in doing last minute revision and not putting enough effort in my work. When i got back my results, i was angry with myself as i knew that i could do better. My parents were disappointed but they encouraged me to work harder. I sleep late the night before the exams and hence, i feel tired when i'm doing the paper. I quickly rush through and put my head on the table to rest. I will try to learn from my mistakes.

0 comments: