Wednesday, January 2, 2008

5) Based on your answers to the questions above, how do you wish to grow/ change as a person / student second semester? What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?

I want to change to a better student that hands in my homework, assignments and projects on time. I will pay more attention in class and ask the teacher about the things that I do not understand. I will revise for all my test and exams a week before or even way before. I do not want to disappoint myself, my parents, my teachers and those who has high hopes on me. I will write down notes for self revisions as it will be easier for me to understand as I write it in my own words.I will also study with a group of my friends together. I would like to plan a time table for myself as I would be busy having meetings, CCAs and extra classes in school, so I can manage my time well.I will get bored with lessons very easily, so I need to pay more attention than the others.

1 Comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.