Wednesday, January 2, 2008

4) Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or made a big mistake. (a bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute, etc.) What sorts of lessons did you learn about yourself from that challenge and/ or mistake? How did this influence the way you did things after the moment? In the ways does this experience help you to plan for the next semester?

For the last semester, I did not work hard enough for the examinations.I spent a lot of time on outings, computer and television. I only spent like less than a hour to revise for my work, so when I got back my result, I was disappointed. I told my parents about my results and they told me to work harder next time. Now, I know that I should not waste time on the not so important things when the exams are coming and when there is tests coming up. I would revise everything I should for the tests and exams like a week or two weeks before. In order to get good results, hard work is what I need the most. Without hard work, I will get nothing.

0 comments: