Tuesday, December 25, 2007

1) What talents (new or hidden) have you learned/discovered about yourself this semester?

This semester, I have learned that all the subjects I am taking in secondary school is almost similar as I had learned in my primary school. That is, including History and Geography because some of the topics are common sense. Other subjects like English, Mathematics, Science and Mother Tongue are also learned in primary school.

Lets take English for the first example. We learned Grammar and Vocabulary in primary school, and we also learned them in secondary school. They are important because we will not be able to create a composition without them. Some of this things also applies to our Mother Tongue but slightly different. As for Mathematics and Science, in my opinion, the most important thing in the two subjects are memorizing all the formulas. For example, if we want to find the area of a triangle, the formula will be length times base times height.

Now that I know that most of the subjects are similar to in primary school, that does not mean that I do not need to study. It means that I really need to remember all the studies that I had learned in my primary school to do all the work in my secondary school.

-202 words (excluding topic)-

NAIMAH

0 comments: