Tuesday, December 25, 2007

2) Describe one goal that you set for yourself in September. What steps have you taken? Where and how have you met that goal? Where and how have you fallen short? And how will you proceed toward that goal in the second semester?

One goal that I set for myself in September is thinking of a new strategy for my studies. Sometimes, I research for the answer to the question instead of referring to my textbooks. In my opinion, if we want to remember a topic, we should not torture ourselves by trying to memorize them. We should take down notes when the teacher is teaching us about the topic.

I have to be honest with myself that I have not met that goal. My grades on some of the subjects had dropped, especially Science. I think it is because some of the topics and formula I did not understand that well. It was actually expected. What I did not expected was my Mother Tongue because I am used to getting A’s in that subject. Maybe the reason is I might be over confident at that time.

I will try to proceed my goal by jotting down every important notes and even trying to understand them. If I do not understand, I will ask my teacher about the topic.

-176 words (excluding topic)

NAIMAH

0 comments: