Tuesday, December 25, 2007

1.I notice that i actually have art talents.i never try to be so creative in primary school.i believe secondary schools will unearth your talents.This year,we have a program call 'ascape'.This workshop is quite fun.We got to learn how to mode the clay and design it.It is quite fun to see classmates designing and modeling the clays.

Their design is nice and very creative.I can't believe that i actually finish up the design and everything at the last day of the program.The teachers who teach us is good at explaining how to use the tools etc.I heard that our works will put up at our school.I feel so enthusiastic next year to see our nice and creative ceramics.I believe it will be great if school willing to arrange this kind of familar program,my opinion is students will support this kind of program and attend.


Leonda
-156(excluding title)

0 comments: