Wednesday, December 26, 2007

1) What talents (new or hidden) have you learned/discovered about this semester?

Before going to secondary school, I am just a normal girl who knows how to cook instant noodles. When I heard that there is a subject called F&N, I got shocked. After going to the class for several lessons I learnt how to cook simple dishes. Although the subject is seemed to be easy, it is hard to cook a meal for a person to eat. F&N also let me learnt that what is protein, nutrients and more. The F&N course work is hard because we need to plot what and how to cook, what ingredients are needed, how many cutleries I need to take and more. F&N is also about cleanliness. Before we can get into the kitchen to cook, our fringe must be inside the hat, no long fingernails and personal hygiene is very important. Now I am more interested to cooking instead of the whole subject of F&N.

-151 words-(excluding title)

0 comments: