Thursday, December 27, 2007

4. Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or a big mistake. ( a bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute, etc.) What sorts of lessons did you learn about yourself from that challenge and/or mistake? How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? In what ways does this experience help you to plan for next semester?

- I faced a challenge and that is to over come my fear of speaking in public. I've decided that speaking in public is a very important thing, like when being the leader you got to speak up. I've learnt that not being able to speak up is a scary thing, thats what i think. I have experience that type of feeling before example like when its your turn to talk and everyone is staring at you. After that first encounter, i have known that the feeling is not so bad. So now im trying to speak up whenever i can. And its been going well.I have been brave enough to tell my parents that what i do there is always a reason to it and i can explain to them why i did that and it made my life better since i started to speak up. This experience can help me with my projects that i can present.
(159 words not including title)

0 comments: