Thursday, December 27, 2007

5) Based on your answers to the questions above, how do you wish to grow/change as a student/person for second semester? What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?

Bases on my questions above, I have thought about it and realize that there is a lot for me to change and improve on. From a lazy and childish person, I wish to change into a mature and hardworking person.
In order to score excellence result in my exam, I will give the teacher my full attention when the lesson is going on and not sitting on my seat daydreaming. I will clarify my work with the teachers if I had any doubts on it and whenever the teacher gives up homework, I will take it seriously and put all my efforts in. In the past I use to prepare my exam in the eleventh hour but from now on, whenever I came back school, I will spend my time to summaries what the teachers had teaches us. As I knew I was very weak in my science, I will buy some assement books to do but I know that just doing assement books is not enough, the most important is that I have to understand the topic well.
I did not do well in my studies this year and I did not get into my ideal class. I was quite disappointed but I believe that if I work hard, I will definitely achieve and I will do my best.
222 words- (excluding title)

0 comments: