Thursday, December 27, 2007

5. Based on your answer to the question above, how do you wish to grow/change as a student/person second semester? What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?

- I wish to become a person that can honor my parents and to respect peoples choice, as now i'm quite pissed off by my parents nagging and i know i would one day overcome that and to respect and honor them the right way. I tired to tell them my reasons for doing what so ever, but i think we just need a little more time. And i would like to change my character of not being so selfish and only thinking about my ownself. As for to be a good student and get good grades for my parents to see and to let them know that i can do the right things at the right time.I would really really want my parents to know more about me and to put themselves in my shoe. I would have to be patient with them and explain to them whats going on. I really hope that it will happen and i will become a understanding person. And to understand my friends more then now.
(151 words not including title)

0 comments: