Wednesday, December 26, 2007

5) Based on your answers to the questions above, how do you wish to grow/change as a student/person second semester? What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?

Before answering the questions, I have thought of my future. Now after answering the questions, my views are better of where to go and what to do. I wish to grow to a better student who has time to revise, pay attention at all times and doing my homework whenever I can. I would also try to ask my friends or teachers of what I don’t know. I would like summarise what the teacher teaches me every day. Like this, I will understand more from what the teacher says. From today onwards, I will do my homework and revise my work first before doing anything. I will look at my mistakes and improve them. I will like to face challenges like teacher give out maths questions and time us who will do the questions fastest. From a lazy student, I wish to grow to a hardworking student to achieve better subjects in Sec 3.

-154 words-(excluding title)

0 comments: