Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Reflective Blogging Assignment Topic 5 (Done by Zilu)

5) Based on your answers to the questions above,how do you wish to grow/change as a student/person for second semester? What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?
Form my experience in my secondary one, I knew that how much you paid in study, how much you will get in your results. I will continue work hard, even though I knew it is a bramble road to walk. Until now, English is the biggest problem for me so I will pay more attention in my English language study. In the new study setting, I will try my best to accommodate it. Asking questions is my good way to study so I will continue it. If any challenging comes towards me, I will win over it. As a teenager, I will have the interest in playing but I will continence myself. I will finish my homework in high efficiency and high production. I knew literature in next year will be very difficult for me but I will pay more efforts in it. I hope I can get better results in next year.
(153 words excluding title)

0 comments: