Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2)I wanted to improve my mathematics more in the end of year examination. I have taken some steps to improve my maths like, ask my sister some questions about algebra or ask my aunt questions about total surface area and volume of cylinder, cube and cuboid and prim, or called my friends and discussed together about questions that I do not understand. I tried to do the questions myself and tried to understand it. If I really do not understand the question, I would ask my family and see who could do it for me and teach me how to do it. My algebra have fallen short because my algebra was not good and I do not understand what does it means, especially muiltiplication of algebra. I would kept training and practised on my algebra more and hope that in the second semester, I can do better and score higher marks in my algebra.

0 comments: