Tuesday, January 1, 2008

5) Based on your answers to the questions above, how do you wish to grow/ change as a student/ person second semester? What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?

136
This question have been in my mind a long time. I wish that i can be more hardworking and take more interest in other subject like..math and english so that i can score better marks for acadamic. I have to overcome laziness, dislike for some subject and playful or even quietness as i dislike to answer question. At the last semester, i always said to myself that studies is important but in the end.. ended playing computer game. Next semester, i will work hard and make a change to my marks. To archeive this goal, i decided to pay more attention to teacher and make more effort in the work that are given. I will also like to make some change to be more confident in my work or thought that are unsure or sure. I might be more confident in answering question or even making friends that same interest.
152 words

1 Comment:

jinyang34 said...

1)How will you want to do to prove that you are more hardworking like do the things that others don't do or do more work than the others in the next semester?
2)How will you do to overcome your laziness like not to sleep more than eight hours in the next semester?
3)What kind of person you would want to change into like change into a more friendly and caring person in the next semester ?

1)I think you should buy some assessment books to expand your knowledge.
2)I think those assessment books you want to buy should be maths and english as you don't like these subjects most.
3)I think you should do more work like others don't really do so that you can prove that you are more hardworking and you can overcome your laziness.