Tuesday, January 1, 2008

4)What sorts of lessons I have learn about myself? To me, I thinked the biggest mistake is that I had done badly in my exams.My marks are as bad as the normal acedemic results.I think I should stop playing computer games and concentrate on my work. I should upgrade myself and stop learning those bad things and not going out with bad students in school like those who keep saying bad words and keep wanting to fight with others. I should listen to what my mum and my teacher had said and must not let those bad things influence me. I think I should do my revision everyday and not to do my revision when the exams are around the corner. I think I had learn many bad things that had influence me, thats why my results had dropped. Next year, I have planned to concentrate on my studies and do my revision everyday and not to learn bad things from bad students.

0 comments: