Tuesday, January 1, 2008

5) I wish to grow or change into a new person as I don't wish to remain as this. I wish to try out new things and can acheive better results. I wish to make more new friends in different races and get a gold for my CCA, Chinese Orchestra in SYF. The steps I will take to achieve what i want to is that I will buy more assessment books to do revision and I will run in the park every weekends to keep fit if I can wake up early in the morning.I will train my techniques that I had learn to move to the gold award for my CCA. Maybe I will volunteer to try out new things that teachers recommended. Every school holidays I will do many revisions to achieve much better results and not to play computer games with my cousins. Hope that I can achieve better exam results next year.

0 comments: