Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1)What talents (new or hidden) have you learned / discovered about yourself this semester?

I have learned how to blow a flute in the chinese orchestra. My cooking was not so bad when I learned how to cook in my home economics period in school. Of course, sometimes my cooking was bad because I nearly burnt the egg that I cooked. In chinese orchestra, I have learned about teamwork. We worked together as a team, combined different sounds and music together to produce a perfect and complete song that we played. Actually, I liked cooking although my cooking was not so good, I everyday kept looking at my mother when she cooked, to see how she cooked every dish for me to eat. In Design and Technology class, I learned how bent the plastic into a box and some of the machines that I used in Design and Technology class. We also made door stopper, electric circuit and learned how to use Iron CADS to design blocks.

0 comments: