Tuesday, January 1, 2008

3)What were my thoughts about having to do projects in every subject? To me, I thinked it was too much for me to do because projects that needed to do on computer was very difficult for me. Although I have a computer with internet access, I did not use it freqeuntly to do projects like this so I was not familiar with it.Thats why I thinked it was too much for me.Some traditional ways are like after reading a book, we must write down the important points not like this kind of project-type assessments need to think so hard then can find out the conclusions. For example, the home economics project need to search on internet for many kinds of different food to complete the project,so I still think that project-type assessment is too hard for me to cope.So I hope that teachers will give less these kind of projects.

0 comments: