Tuesday, January 1, 2008

4) Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or made a big mistake. ( a bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute, etc.) What sorts of lesson did you learn about yourself from that challenge and/or mistake? How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? In what ways does this experience help you to plan for next semester?

Last semester, I made a big mistake that landed me in 2B. I didn't study well. I only use of a little time for revision and did nothing else.When I got back my result, I was in a melancholy mood. I cried because of the atrocious result that I have gotten back.I was hesitating whether I should pass my result to my parents or just kept it for the time being. I learnt that before every examinations, I have to be fully prepare and not wasting every minute doing something that is not useful. I also learnt that hard work need to be done to achieve good result. After that, I try to be prepare for thing that I need to do in case I need it urgently. I intend to organize a timetable and follow it so that I can retrieve back the satisfying result that I craved for.[150 word excluding title]

0 comments: