Friday, December 21, 2007

(2) Describe one goal that you set for yourself in September. What steps have you taken? Where and how have you met that goal? Where and how have you fallen short? And how will you proceed toward that goal in the second semester?

I had set to pass my chinese for my End-Of-Year exam . It was because , for my mid year exam , I had failed my chinese . So , in order not to fail again , I set up a goal for myself to bucked up my chinese . Before that , I used to fool around a lot and not paying attention to the teacher in class during chinese lesson . For these , it caused my mid year to fail my chinese .

I do not wished to fail my chinese again , after mid year , I decided to pay attention to my chinese teacher and do homeworks that was set by my teacher . But , most importanly , I will also try ask questions regarding my homeworks if I had doubt on it . Finally , after all hard work that I had put in , I've passed my chinese during my End of year .

I've found out that I cannot slack on my chinese . If I continue to work hard on my chinese , I would have score a high mark for my chinese , and would had pull up my total score .

-201 words-(exculding title)

2 comments:

brucezhang said...

After I read your post, I find that there are some mistakes in your post. “I ” is not supposed to be written as i , cannot is not cannort , dont should be written as do not and I think some sentences should be write in past tense. I hope you will read you post after you finish it next time.

Did you do any extra practice for your Chinese? If you did, what kind of practice did you do and how much did you do?

I think when you studied Chinese, you should have some problems. How did you win over it?

Did anyone help you when you are confusing? If there was, how did they help you?

What did you feel when you reach your goal?

129 words

NOELONGGGGGGG :D said...

I had changed the tense and the error .

1) Yes , I had paid more attention to the teacher during lesson . I also had do all the assignments that had given me .

2) Of course there's sure to have problems . When I do not know how to write that word , I will check the chinese dictionary or ask teacher .

3) Of course there were people that will help me . Like , friends or teachers . They will try their best to help me . They will try to explain to me what's the meaning to that question or something like that .

I felt that when you really work hard on it , you will get the grades that it should be . I will sure strive all my best for my chinese and not dissapoint my teachers and my parents .