Friday, December 21, 2007

(4) Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or made a big mistake. ( A bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute ,etc) What sorts of lessons did you learn about yourself from that challenge and/ or mistake? How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? IN what ways does this experience help you to plan for the next semester?

In the past semester , I had really made a big big mistake . There's a maths supplementary for us . But , I skipped . Not only me , but half of the class skipped too . Now , when I think back , I think that was a really foolish act . I should set a good example for my classmates to follow as I'm the class president of the class . But , due to my foolishness , I skipped too . We decided to skipped the maths supplementary , but , we did not go back home . We still hanged out in school together and play a fool .

When our maths supplementary teacher caught us in a act , no one decided to go and own up for our foolishness . We went home without apologized to the teacher . I really regretted what I have done . If I skipped one lesson of maths supplementary , I have missed a lot of teaching stuffs that to be educate to us . If not , I would have done better in my maths .

In the next semester , I will not ever done this again . I would go for all my supplementary lesson and really pay attention to it . I want to score well for my exams next year .

-229 words-(excluding title)

0 comments: