Friday, December 21, 2007

5)Based on your answers to the questions above,how do you wish to grow/change as a student/person for second semester?What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?

I never thought of it before.Now that you asked me,I wanted to be a more careful student on my work and try to avoid anymore big mistakes.I want to improve my Maths so that I can enter Polytechnic and not stop half way in my studies.I will try to be more attentive in class and stop my drawing-addiction when lessons are in progress.From a childish and playful student,I wish to change into a mature and serious person.I will have to be prepared for whatever challenges that await me in the next year and work harder.I do not wish to upset my parents and shatter their expectations for me so I should do better in my exams.Even though everything would be a lot harder as the years go by,it would not weaken my determination to get my problems solved.Just like what Madeleine had mentioned,we might not achieve what we worked hard for but this is just a beginning,I hope.

~172 words~(excluding title)

3 comments:

yuanting said...

1)Many of them wish to get into polytechnic instead of a junior colleage and I am sure that you think that way too. I myself also wish to get into a polytechnic , not because that I don't like junior colleage but it offer me course that junior colleage don't have. Although, I knew that studying in a junior colleage will be quite stressful but if you study in a polytechnic, you will need to study three years before you graduate whereas polytechnic need only two years. What if you junior colleage offer the course that you want, will you
choose to get into a junior colleage?

2)As your friend, I don't think that you are a playful and childish person but what make you think that way? I knew that you love to play computer but I don't think that it is considered playful. It may be a way of reliving your stress when there are too much homework that you can't cope with it or when someone made you angry, you can vent your anger on it.

3)Just like what you said, as the years goes by, everything will be a lot harder and will you need a lot of determination but what if you really can't cope with your studies and you really felt like giving up, what will you do? Are you really going to give up? I hope no.

ReBeCcA said...

1)Definitely no...Junior College is not my dream even though if it offers the subject I like.Besides,Polytechnic has more subjects to offer.

2)Er...Sometimes my reaction is really childish.I admit that my actions can be stupid.Makes sense now?I mean,I play with dog plushies!!!Those are toys!!!

3)Four/five years will go by quite fast.I want to feel the feeling of wearing the graduation robe and going up on stage to recieve the certificate.I don't want to let my parents down,that's why I've decided to work harder.

ReBeCcA said...

1)Definitely no...Junior College is not my dream even though if it offers the subject I like.Besides,Polytechnic has more subjects to offer.

2)Er...Sometimes my reaction is really childish.I admit that my actions can be stupid.Makes sense now?I mean,I play with dog plushies!!!Those are toys!!!

3)Four/five years will go by quite fast.I want to feel the feeling of wearing the graduation robe and going up on stage to recieve the certificate.I don't want to let my parents down,that's why I've decided to work harder.