Sunday, December 30, 2007

1)In all my life,even in preschool,nusery or primary school,I have not have discover a lot of talent with me.This means although in preschool,nusery or primary school,I have discover talents but not so much in Secondary school.Actually cooking is my greatest passion..I really love to cook.In primary school,there is no cooking lessons meant F&N.In Primary school we just learn the basic Stuffs such as English,Maths,Science ,Mother tounge(Tamil),PE,Art,health education and Social study But in Seconary school,I learnt a lot and more subject such as F&N,D&T,History and some more.Not only Cooking,I also learn to Drill and do basic objects such as Doorstep.I must thank my Seconary school teachers espacielly F&N as because of F&N,I have develop a hidden passion of cooking in me because of teck whye secondary school,I have known that I can cook.Atually,I did not know that cooking can help eye hand co-ordination tremendously.I have improve very slightly but I am confident that I will improve more in this skills.


2)Goals are very important for our life.Without a goal, you do not know even where to go in life so I have a goal in September.The goal is to get good results in my SA2.Everytime,I put a goal in my life,I have a obticles to face.Everytime I study,my big sister will switch on the television.I will always ask her to lower the volume but she will ignore me.Sometime I will tell this to my parents, but there will not believe me.Whenever I stut the door,my younger brother will knock on it as I and he share the same room.Sometime my favorite television shows begin when the time I start to study.I have to try to be determined and not to bother to all this and concertried my work.Not all the time,I can be determined,sometime when my favorite television shows begin,I will be atticded and watch the show.Altough I did not get a A1 for my exam,I will work hard for next year.


3)In primary school,we have projects but not so much.In secondary school,we have projects in almost all the subjects.Projects helps us to understand a topic more easily.Pupil are lazy to do project. Project also helps to reflect a topic.Like example if you learn a topic but after a week,you forget about it. Project help you to remember it.Projects also helps you to show how much you understand about a topic.At First I hate projects a lot as it require a lot of work and you need to spend a lot of time to it but later then I knew it is to my own good.To my personal opnial,project is good. Project is usually meaningful to me but some people think that project does not do any benefit to them.Just doing extra work does not kill you.Instead of just showing the answer, project helps you to understand a topic more better so my advice to all people who do not like project is start liking it as you need it in work.

4)Usually during holidays,my seconary1 teachers will give a lot of holiday homework to do during holiday.Last time,I ususlly hate to do my homework.Everytime when holiday starts,I will not do my homework and play with my sisters.When the holiday was coming to the end,I will still play with my sisiters. Only when the second or the last day of my holidays,I will start to do my homework I will burn my midnight lamp to do my holiday homework.I will be always rushing to do my own homework.Sometime,I regretted but it was too late.I wish that I did my holiday homework earlier.It was horrible espacielly after finishing my homework, it was 2.30am.Then I must wake up for school for 5.00am.I will never do my holiday homework or any other homework in the 11th hour.Doing that,I will get a lot of disadvantage.I will next time plan a timetable so I will know when to play and to study(doing homework).


5)There is many steps to grow/change as a student in the second semester but every importantly,I will study hardy.In secondary 1,I was fooling around but in secondary 2,I will not fool around like secondary 1.When my exams are approaching,I will not play with my sibling but study harder.I will not just say it but I will mearnt it.When it is silent reading,I will contsentrate. and read my storybook.In secondary 1,I will take to read a page in 2 minutes.Instead of reading 2 minutes,I will take to read a page in 1 minute.I will start my reading on 7.20am.In class,after the teacher had left,I will take out the next lesson book.Usually in secondary 1,after the techer left,I usually daydream but I will never do it again because it is to my disadvange.I will always get ready for the next lesson.I will pay attension to my teacher always.This do not mearnt I do not pay attension in secondary 1.Doing all this,I will grow/change as a student in the second semester

0 comments: