Sunday, December 30, 2007

5) Based on your answers to the questions above, how do you wish to grow/change as a student /person second semester? What steps do you have to take t

I wish to change to a better student that obey teachers and respects them. I also want to pay attention in class and revise occasionally. After thinking about my future, I have a better view of where to go and how to change myself to a better student. I will look at my mistakes in my work and try to understand what the mistakes are. I can ask my friends whenever I need help as they would help me. We can help each other to revise our work. I would like to face challenges that teacher give. I would like to try mind mapping important points for example science as mind map will make my revision easier. I will finish my homework and assessments within the day before I do anything else. From a lazy student, I wish to grow to a better student that is hardworking and willing to learn.
(151 words not including title)

0 comments: