Sunday, December 30, 2007

2) Describe one goal that you set for yourself in September. What steps have you taken? Where and how have you met that goal? Where and how have you f

My goal is to brush up on my mathematics as my score is just near average. I wish to go to polytechnic and because of this, I need to score well for my mathematics.
The steps I have taken were:
- Watch less television programme.
- Cut down the time on playing computer games.
- Ask my sister when I have any queries.
- Do more mathematics assessments and read the guide books.
- Meet up with friends to study in a group.

I did not meet that goal that I set for myself but I will try my best next year. I have no interest in mathematics and I guess this is why I feel very reluctant whenever I pick up the mathematics books. I will strive harder for every thing I do and try to get my score back to the peak of the mountain, and I will try to do the steps that I listed above.
(152 words not including title)

0 comments: