Sunday, December 30, 2007

Weishan

I think that a bad mistake that lead me to bad grades on my exams is carelessness. Careless mistakes are something I would always make during my exams and all the marks add up and would pull down my grades. Now, I would check my work thoroughly enough, again and again and read the instructions carefully. This not only help in my grades, but the way I do things too, and to check what it ask for and whether it is correct to do so, but not impulsively. This had made me understand the importance of marks during exams. In the next semester, I plan to do some assessments books during the holidays and revise my work and prevent myself from getting the mistakes again. Mistakes bound to happen during exams but as long we are careful, I am sure that we can prevent it from happening.

151 words

0 comments: