Sunday, December 30, 2007

4) Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or made a big mistake. (A bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pi

Now thinking back, I realized I failed my mathematics badly during the Mid Year Exam. I was very sad and afraid that my parents would scold me. When I got home and broke the news to them, they did not scold me but encouraged me to score better next time. They also tell me thousands of things about the future. I could see that they wanted me to score well and do them proud. From this lesson, I know what caused me to score so badly during the examination. It was due to my laziness and lack of preparation and sleep. Before the night during the exam, I always like to watch television programmes till late hour. After I finish the paper during exam, I check through once and started to sleep. That is why I had many careless mistakes that caused my marks. I will strive to get better results.
(151 words not including title)

0 comments: