Sunday, December 30, 2007

4) Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or made a big mistake. ( a bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute, etc.) What sorts of lessons did you learn about yourself from the challenge and/ or mistake? How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? In what ways does this experience help you to plan for the next semester?

Now thinking back, I remembered that I almost failed my mathematics, science and geography in the first semester. I was quite sad and had prepared to get chided by my mother. After school, when I reach home, I break the news to my mother but she didn’t scold me. In fact, she encouraged me to work hard and score better result next time but I could see that she was quite disappointed with me.
From this lesson, I know what had causes me to score such a bad result. It was due to my laziness and that I always like to prepared my exam in the eleventh hour. It also had also influence me that I will need to work hard in order to score better result next semester and to clarify my work with the teachers whenever I had any doubts on it. Not only that, I had learnt to prepared my exam early and not in the last minute.
164 words (excluding title)

0 comments: