Saturday, December 29, 2007

1)What talents (new or hidden) have you learned/discovered about yourself this semester?

I can't say if it is a talent but it is a whole new me.I remembered the six years in my primary school life,I was not confident in participating when there were class discussions.Therefore,I had been keeping quiet all the time and only when the teacher called upon me or group discussions.However,things have changed this year.I have become much confident in participating but it was not often...All thanks to Mrs Quah and the teachers and of course,friends who made me be cheerful and rather talkative.This confidence can help me in my studies or finding friends.It sure is one stone kills two birds.I discovered the only best way and easy way is asking any questions that you are not sure with.By asking or speaking,we can improve our english and at the same time,oral.Although this semester had ended,I will change myself to be more confident.

-160 words without title-

0 comments: