Saturday, December 29, 2007

shao wei

Question 4:

in the first semester exam i failed my math as i seldom fail my math even though i was not very good at it i would manage to pass it but i did not i started to reflect on myself what did i did wrong what steps could i have taken to prevent this from happening or prevent this from hapening again

i reached home without a smile and told my mom she was abit dissapionted but she told mi that i must do better the next exam i started cut down my computer gaming this time for the next exam and said to my self if i did well i would be able to play in the next exam i did manage to pass this time and got 20 mark more marks then my last exam i was happy i passed, i knew that you get what u plant. that failare made me work harder

it made me realise that time is very important if you do not make use of it the one suffering would be you
154 word

1 Comment:

mike said...

well actullay having good planning in your work that u do is also very important.good character is also important. you will have to consentrate in the subject that u wish to improve. give in ur very best and more .this is the only way that can led u to the fruit of susses.