Saturday, December 29, 2007

shao wei

Question 2:

i studied hard for the second semester,i wanted to acheive flying colours for my exam i had to cut down on my computer time for this and paying more attention to what was taught. i should really thing about what the teachers have taught and start making my personel exam notes.

i did cut down on computer time, but was tempted to play but soon the amont of playing time i had was decrease through my determination,i use to be distracted easily i knew that would not work if i wanted good grades, But sometimes i had last minute pile ups due to my playfulness i will continue to kick the bad habits

i would try to kick the bad habits that are interfering with my school work such as television and computer.i will strive to do better with the encouragement from my parents and family
150words

0 comments: