Saturday, December 29, 2007

4)Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challange or made a big mistake.(a bad grade on something,letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute,etc.)What sorts of lessons did you learn about yourself from that challange and/or mistake?How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? In what ways does this experience help you to plan for next semester?

I had a bad grade for mathematics due to many reasons.One of the reason is that,I tend to do piles of maths homework in the last minute and causing confusion and misunderstanding of various topics.Due to this big mistake,not only had I recieved a bad grade but also a lesson that I needed to learn.When there is a homework,don't wait for the last minute then do but get rid of it and enjoy the excess time left when done.The mistake of hurrying causes the work to be filled with red pen ink and crosses.Mathematics is a subject that neede patience and understanding.The lesson that I had learnt influenced us to be more patient in homework or any other things that occur in our life.I had plan to use my time and be more patient to do work in the next semester.Never to do homework at the very last minute and having to be punished when work is not completed.

-169 words without title-

0 comments: