Saturday, December 29, 2007

sharifah radhiah

Question ONE:

If i were to describe about my talent that i have discovered,it would be, public speaking.It may sound odd to some,so do i.But this is what i have discovered this semester.Public speaking maybe a horror thing to do for most people.There is no secret to this .Its just speaking slowly but steadily,so that people could understand what was being presented to them.

I may not be a very good public speaker,but it has been an experience for me .As when i am still in primary school, it has been like a weekly routine for me,to speak in front of the class to present school or class projects .but i believe i can do better public speaker than what i am today. And to do that ,i need more practise and work hard on my memory work,as i sometimes do need help from my scripts.

{168 words}

0 comments: