Saturday, December 29, 2007

2) Describe one goal you have set for youself in September. What steps have you taken? Where and how have you met that goal? Where and how have you fallen short? And how will you proceed towards that goal in the second semester?

One of my goals is to buck up my mathematics as it was lowest and it is important to our future marks for various good schools.The steps I have taken were:

1)Revise through maths problemsand understand the concepts.
2)Ask for help from my brother for further understanding.
3)Cut down playtime and revise subjects that I was confused with.
4)Lock myself up to prevent any interruptions.
5)Give up on computer games and only touch computer if there is a need.

Unfortunately,I have not met the goal but I will try my very best for the next semester.I have fallen short in primary six and maybe...I didn't pay attention to teachers so that was how I dropped.In order to achieve better marks,I will pay more attentions to teachers and make effort in homework or any projects.I will try to do the steps that I listed above.

-152 words without title-

0 comments: