Monday, December 31, 2007

1) What talents (new or hidden) have you learned / discovered about yourself this semester ?

I used to play hockey in my primary school. But I didn't get a lot of chances to perform very well in hockey. I only became a reserve in the hockey team. I always think that I am just a reserve and I could do nothing much to make the school proud. But sooner or later, I came to this school. Hockey is the only CCA that I wanted to enter. And I wanted to do my utmost, I picked up a lot of skill that the coach taught. I also get many chances to play for a club, slowly I gained confidence in myself. Seniors also give many encouragement that also help me build up more and more confidence in myself. To me, they are paragons. In order to be like them, I need to strive hard! In future, I hope to make use of my talent and bring bright glory to the school. [ 154 word excluding title]

0 comments: