Monday, December 31, 2007

Based on your answers to the question above, how do you wish to grow/change as a student/person second semester? What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?
I would like to change to a better student regarding to my academic results and be more willing to learn. I know that studies are very important because our future depends on how you perform in school. I will take my work more seriously in the next semester because that is a major problem that’s affecting my results. I will try to be more cautious in my work by paying more attention in class and do my revision earlier. I will cut down on my leisure time like playing computer and watching television programmes. I hope not to disappoint my parents in the next semester anymore and do them proud. One of the more effective ways for me to succeed in my studies is personal notes as I think it is a great way of remembering the many formulas we have and a study group with friends will help us to clear up more doubts.

(156 words excluding title)

0 comments: