Monday, December 31, 2007

2) Describe one goal that you set for yourself in September. What steps have you taken? Where and how have you met that goal? Where and how have you f

One of the goals I’ve set for myself is to strive harder for my Maths as I’m only above average and this is seriously affecting my overall performance.
The steps I’ve taken are:

· Cutting down on the time I spend on watching television programmes
· Type/write down personal notes
· Ask friends if I have any doubts
· Practice more on assessments
· Do a study group with friends

I did not meet that goal but I will still strive next year. I think I did not reach my goal because I did not start doing my revision early. So, in the next semester, I will draw up a timetable and start following it weeks before the exam and not doing it only at the week of exams. Also, paying attention at class is very important because if you paid attention in class, you would have lesser doubts and it would be easier for you to revise.

(158 words excluding title)

0 comments: