Monday, December 31, 2007

2) Describe one goal that you set for yourself in September. What steps have you taken? Where and how have you met that goal? Where and how have you fallen short? And how will you proceed toward the goal in the second semester?

From the start of second semester, I find difficulties handling history. So I aimed for only a B grade. I did all ways I could think of trying to get B. I studied in groups, asked my cousin if I don’t understand, did notes for easy revision, revise when I have time and pay more attention to class. Although I tried all this, I still did not obtain a B grade for the end of year examination. I will try my best to obtain a B grade of next year but clearing all my doubts. I think that asking questions when I don’t understand is very important. As when I am revising, I need not waste time calling people asking questions. By saving time, I can revise more. I should also start revising earlier and not burn midnight oil like what I did this semester. Burning midnight oil makes us no energy to study and even take the paper.
(159 words, excluding title)

0 comments: