Monday, December 31, 2007

5) Based on your answers to the questions above, how do you wish to grow/ change as a student/ person second semester? What steps do you have to take to achieve that growth?

I wish to have more interest in studying as studying makes our future path. I also
want to change to be a student that pays attention in class and hands in homework promptly. I will pay full attention is class and not be easily distracted. I will also copy notes for self revision, clear all my doubts with my subject teachers, my friends or anyone that understands. Most importantly, I must do my daily homework before I switched on the computer or even the television. Besides that, I will revise whenever I have the time. Instead of going out, I will spend more time at home revising the topics I don’t understand. I can even study in groups at the nearest library with my friends. That will probably help not only me but also my friends to understand more clearly if we clear all our doubts. I will try and be a better student next year.
(156 words, excluding title)

0 comments: