Monday, December 31, 2007

4) Think back to a time over the past semester when you faced a challenge or made a big mistake. ( a bad grade on something, letting your benchmarks pile up until the last minute, etc.) What sorts of lesson did you learn about yourself from that challenge and/or mistake? How did this influence the way you did things after that moment? In what ways does this experience help you to plan for next semester?

During the last semester, I kept burning midnight oil and did not studied well, so I did not do well for my science and was graded C. I was very sad that time. I know that my science was not good but I did not study hard enough. This incident made me revise earlier for all my other subjects and not burning midnight oil anymore. My relatives advice me to revise earlier and not burning midnight oil as it does not help. It also makes me no energy to absorb what I read, and it will cause me to have not enough concentration. Now that I know my science is not as strong as my other subjects, I will pick out more time to revise my science oftenly. I will not neglect other subjects. I will plan a time table for studying and some free time. I will go according to the time table and not repeating the same thing again.
(161 words, excluding title)

0 comments: